The People's Fair brings together a diverse population to celebrate family, entrepreneurial spirit and community.
It requires over three hundred volunteers in its production and is guided by an all-volunteer Steering Committee. The People's Fair is not just an event, but an example of a community engaging to celebrate who it is.
Each year we have assisted non-profit organizations by allowing them to reach out to over 250,000 people and allowing them to operate our concession stands to raise money to support their programs. Through the People's Fair and since its inception, non-profits have reaped the benefit over nearly $1,000,000 in support.
Capitol Hill United Neighborhoods Wine Tasting Event
Enjoy live local music, shop our eclectic silent auction, and much more! For more information please contact the CHUN office.
When: September 14, 2016 from 6 - 9 PM
Where: The Historic Tears-McFarlans House
1290 Williams St.
Purchase tickets for the CHUN 2016 Wine Tasting and Silent Auction here!
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Andrea Furness at 303-830-1651.
CHUN Restaurant Night - Tuesday, August 23
Dine at participating restaurants on August 23 and a percentage of your bill will be donated to support CHUN! Participating restaurants currently include:
1) Ace Eat Serve - 501 E. 17th Ave. - LUNCH ONLY
2) Crepes n Crepes - 2816 E. 3rd Ave. - Gluten-free menu available! - Details TBD
3) Govnr's Park Tavern - 672 Logan St. - Details TBD
4) Lala's Wine Bar + Pizzeria - 410 E. 7th Ave. - Gluten-free menu available! - Details TBD
5) Mici's Handcrafted Italian - 727 Colorado Blvd. - Lunch and Dinner - MUST TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH CHUN!
6) Steuben's Food Service - 523 E. 17th Ave. - LUNCH ONLY
7) Angelo's Taverna - 620 E. 6th Ave.
8) Stoney's Bar and Grill - 1111 Lincoln St.